This is a key position within a rapidly growing enterprise. High performers in this role have an opportunity to quickly assume additional responsibilities, develop their knowledge and understanding of our business model, and have preferred access to promotional opportunities! The position is based at our corporate headquarters in Benicia, CA, less than one hour from 3 major airports and the Napa/Sonoma region of Northern California.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization (Operations/Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, Finance, etc.) to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Develop scalable statistical, machine learning or mathematical solutions for complex business problems such as Pricing, Inventory Reordering, and Demand Forecasting
- Perform analytical studies and generate actionable recommendations. Use statistical techniques and hypothesis testing to validate your findings
- 2-5 years of experience in leveraging data for business impact
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions) and machine learning algorithms (supervised and unsupervised models)
- Demonstrated programming experience with at least one analytic tool (R, Python, Scala, etc.).
- Ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries.
- Experience in building and deploying cloud-based data pipelines and applications (GCP, AWS) is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional partners of varying technical levels
- Ability to work independently and proactively as well as collaborating in a team
- A good sense of humor is always a big plus!