At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world - in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals - that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
We are developing exciting technologies that are pushing the boundaries in Interventional Cardiology. This is an exciting opportunity to join the R&D team to work on new application of analytic modules based on a set of patient level data. We are looking for energetic candidates who are creative and passionate about architecting and implementing system solution for our customers.
- Responsible for the system architecture of next generation Deep learning
- analytical model application
- Collaborate with the business and develop system interfaces and detailed design
- Participate in cross functional team
•Present to leadership on progress•Lead and execute complex technical team
- Coordinate with 3rd part design firms
- Design and develop software systems and applications.
- Create software tailored to a clients’ specific needs or create products geared for medical devices.
- Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Bioengineering or related field with extensive machine learning background.
- Experience in working on real world Deep Learning problems
- Proficiency in Python, MATLAB and C/C++.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Experience in System interfaces and data communciations
- Highly motivated, team player with strong technical collaboration skills and desire to learn quickly and develop new skills.
- Prior experience in medical device product development
- Successful Candidate must be technically-inclined, a great problem-solver, and possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
•Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns•Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- OCT experience a plus