We are looking for a Manager - Data Scientist who will be responsible for project management of Data Science initiatives in support of ADP Sales and Marketing organizations. He/She will be responsible for development and deployment of advanced sales & marketing analytics and various predictive modeling projects. The ideal candidate will be adept at exploring large datasets from multiple sources and derive actionable insights for Sales & Marketing teams. He/She must have strong experience using various data mining techniques and tools, building and implementing machine learning models. This position requires significant interfacing with BU Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, IT and other functional areas to ensure project goals and business requirements are met. The right candidate will have the curiosity and passion to analyze large datasets and find solutions to drive sales and revenue.
1) Work with multiple stakeholders to identify, design, develop and implement advanced analytics projects that improve sales campaign targeting, sales productivity and provide analytical guidance to sales, marketing and business management. Formulate and define technical scope and objectives of all relevant projects.
2) Develop market segmentation analyses to identify revenue and sales opportunities for Employer Service Sales and provide actionable data and business insight to end users.
3) Run exploratory data analysis to identify external and internal data sources that can be used for B2B marketing and sales analytics projects.
4) Use Machine Learning techniques to develop scoring algorithms to target best fit accounts for various ADP products. Partner with Sales Automation to deploy the scores to ADP CRM. Maintain and update sales predictive models as needed. Train sales teams on usability of account scores.
5) Coordinate with Sales & Marketing teams to build predictive models to generate sales and revenue. Develop processes to monitor and analyze model performance and make updates as needed.
6) Closely partner with the Business Units, Sales Automation and IT in the development and delivery of all BI projects. Project Manage all relevant projects including the development of detailed project plans and management presentations. Keep an open communications channel with all stakeholders to assure Business Unit requirements are satisfied and service level agreements are met.
- Undergraduate degree in Math, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics
- Advanced degree in quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Computer Science) preferred
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in a quantitative analytics role
- Experienced in data mining and analytical techniques
- Experienced in developing predictive sales and marketing models including propensity to buy, demand estimation and response analysis
- Background in Direct marketing in a B2B or B2C organization is a plus
- Proficiency in using SQL to query relational databases such as AWS Redshift
- Proficiency in data manipulation and machine learning using Python or R or H2O
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques including and not limited to clustering, decision tree, random forest, regression and their real world applications
- Experience with using distributed computing tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience with Tableau as data visualization and exploratory data analysis tool
- Experience with any kind of programming language such as Java, C++ a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Eloqua a plus
- Demonstrated ability to extract and analyze complex data sourced from multiple systems with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to formulate an analytical problem, summarize key findings/insights, develop compelling visual representation of analyses and make actionable recommendations
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, think and act strategically
- Strong communication, collaboration & project management skills
- Ability to succinctly communicate analytical findings and recommendations to Senior Leadership
- Passionate about learning and applying new cutting edge techniques within the realm of data science
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.