Director of Data Scientist for Predictive Modeling and Machine Learning
AdviNow Medical – Scottsdale, AZ
AdviNow Medical (ANM) is leading the world in medical automation. ANM is seeking an executive to run our Data Science team to lead the Natural Language processing of medical records and medical information as well as the artificial intelligence inference engine for diagnostics and treatment.
This is a combination of big data job and predictive modeling job based on a proprietary algorithm to accelerate patient diagnosis and improve the accuracy in how patients are treated.This is your opportunity to lead the revolution of healthcare and lead a world leading team.
We want to find a candidate that understands a bit about the medical space, but really understands predictive analytics and machine learning space to drive this company forward.
- Working with illness, patient, and historical medical history information to define and refine a world leading diagnostic system.
- Lead a team of developers to create the self-learning solution to automate medicine. Leverage new data and information to refine and improve the predictive engine’s accuracy and speed.
- Make recommendations on our technical and business direction to grow the company.
- Build a fast, accurate, and scalable predictive model based on medical data that is available.
- Define the operating environment in which the system runs and contribute to the overall architecture
- Work directly with experienced IT Leaders to build and grow the company. Attract and recruit talent as needed to contribute to the solution.
- Proactively contribute in leadership meetings advising on new opportunities to apply advanced analytic concepts within the healthcare industry.
- Chose and implement tools that will be used to implement the analytics and machine learning system.
- A formal degree (preferably an MS or PhD) in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, that demonstrates education in the analytics space.
- 5+ years of experience using quantitative methods to solve complex, meaningful analytical problems.
- Ability with programming languages (such as Python, Java, Go) and other technologies to do rapid design, prototyping, analysis, simulation of, and experimentation of advanced algorithms.
- Strong algorithmic development skills
- Understanding of applied mathematics and statistics
- Passion for improving the lives and health of our fellow humans
- Be able to provide examples of experience implementing solutions using technologies like Drools, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, etc.
- Designs and evaluate the system and data architecture to achieve the desired results.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse with experience IT Leaders and investors to demonstrate confidence and experience in driving predictive solutions.
- Authoritative quantitative analysis skills, especially in machine learning.
- Interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Science and Python: 5 years
- Scottsdale, AZ
Required work authorization:
- United States