Director, Technical Program Management
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
See all Amplero jobs →
Are you interested in being a part of the machine learning revolution? Do you want to join a startup company financially backed by the top firms in the venture capital and SaaS industries? Would you like to be part of a company that prides itself on being a meritocracy, where passion, innovation, leadership, integrity, and customer connection are at the heart of all that we do? Do you want to help make the impossible possible?
Then consider joining us at Amplero, a predictive customer lifetime value platform that leverages machine learning and adaptive experimentation to dynamically test thousands of permutations to adaptively optimize every customer interaction and improve customer lifetime value and loyalty.
As the Director of Technical Product Management at Amplero, your vision and passion for orchestrating the delivery of distributed systems at global scale will drive ongoing development of our cutting-edge, machine learning system that takes a new approach to traditional marketing, alongside a world-class team of software engineers and machine learning experts. Communication across teams is integral to the success of our product development efforts and your engagement and documentation skills around the requirements, architecture, implementation details and management of the execution process will be essential to success. Your expertise both on the technical tools and business applications will position you as a natural consultant to our Product and Engineering teams.
As the Director of Technical Program Management, you will:
- Utilize your experience working with engineering teams to deliver scalable products running on cloud system architectures leveraging big data and machine learning as the “scrum master” and “product owner”
- Drive process and predictability throughout our software delivery and technical operations activities, through successful product launch.
- Provide the required hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding product outcomes.
- Coordinate priorities for product and engineering, and lead cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Proven successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launch in multiple contexts throughout your career.
- 10+ years of industry experience with technical subjects and emerging technologies in high-scale server technology, cloud computing, machine learning applications or related technical fields, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Experience working with engineering, sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Experience delivering big data solutions using the Hadoop ecosystem and other open source technologies.
- A bent for project management and “herding the cats” when needed.
- A passion and demonstrated aptitude for learning, evaluation and appropriately making technology selections from among established and bleeding-edge technologies.
- Ability to quickly pivot and act with agility as dictated by the needs of the business.
- A strong sense of enjoyment, pride and ownership in work that is well done.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics or relevant experience.