Max is artificial intelligence for the enterprise that enables users to interact with our Quote-to-Cash (QTC) platform and other third-party enterprise software via a conversational user interface, such as with text or speech.
About The Job:
- Be a member of an agile scrum team that takes complete ownership of architecting designing, developing, testing and delivering MAX.
- Leverage MS bot platform ecosystem – such as MS Cortana, natural language/ AI services (Luis/ MS Cognitive Services), and bot deployment frameworks
- Partner with the Architects and other technical drivers to deliver solid technical designs
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Keep our code quality high by performing code reviews and writing unit tests, functional tests and performance tests that are integrated into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate and drive brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Actively drive innovation for MAX in the QTC domain
- Experience with bot platform ecosystem development - AI agent (ideally MS – Cortana), Messaging platform (skype), natural language /AI as a service (Luis/ MS Cognitive Services) and Bot deployment frameworks
- Strong objected oriented design, coding, debugging, algorithm skills.
- Solid development skills in Node.js and C#/ C++ - experience with .NET/XML and Web technologies are a plus.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experience with cloud technologies and Micro-services based design and architecture
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a highly motivated team environment
- A focus on the necessary requirements to take a service to scale and support large number of users.
- An agile mindset along with a strong "ship it" and "get out there and win" attitude!
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world's most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: apttus.com.
No Recruiting Agencies, please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apttus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apttus - 3 hours ago