Argo AI was founded to tackle one of the most challenging applications in computer science, robotics and artificial intelligence with self-driving vehicles. Argo AI is developing and deploying the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, machine learning and computer vision to help build safe and efficient self-driving vehicles that enable these transformations and more. The challenges are significant, but we are a team that believes in tackling hard, meaningful problems to improve the world.
With offices in Pittsburgh, the Bay Area of California, Southeastern Michigan and Central New Jersey, we are building a high-performance team that is excited by complex engineering challenges and is passionate about making transportation safer, more affordable and accessible for all.
The Program Coordinator will support our Vehicle Operations team from a recruiting and people operations perspective. This role will impact the growth of full time employees as well as the growth of Argo’s contractor workforce. Additionally, this position would require cross functional interaction internally and externally across various teams and vendors.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day to day scheduling and coordination of contractor interviews with hiring managers and staffing firms
- Conduct contractor candidate interviews; facilitate the interview and candidate process
- Contribute to and own process improvement on a continual basis; make recommendations for and implement change
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with external vendors. Adhere to Argo vendor communication standards
- Track contractor workforce trends and contribute to reporting and metrics development
- Work closely with Managers for coordination of onsite contractor interviews
- Will work cross functionally with other internal teams to help support vehicle operations
- Support the recruiting team as needed with onsite interview coordination
What we’re looking for:
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of agency or in-house recruiting experience
- Prior experience using an ATS system and or VMS system
At Argo AI, we have a strong emphasis on creating a highly effective team environment. Thus, we seek candidates that can work effectively with others across a broad range of disciplines.
Argo AI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in diversity as a strength.
We know it takes competitive benefits to fuel a team that works hard and enjoys the challenge. At Argo AI, you can expect stellar perks to support your best self:
- Full, high quality health/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive compensation packages
- Flexible work locations
- Free parking
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement