Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for highly skilled Technical Project Manager to lead project based initiatives, coordinate a team to complete a combined goal within strict deadlines in a fast moving environment.
Project could be related to all technical areas of our ecosystem including technical operation set up, and development for our front end, middleware/integrations or backend.
Your duties will include delivering projects on time within budget and scope and coordinating the team and resources necessary to achieve the goal at hand.
We are looking for someone with a technical background also experienced in business/management and possessing strong analytical and team building skills. We expect you to be able to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and team members an prepare a plan for the flawless execution of projects
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize negative effect on a project
- Allocate resources during the project and ensure their availability
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the helps of appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of appropriate verification techniques
- Maintain relations with all stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Project Management position in the software, internet, fintec, or information technology sectors
- Significant experience in software development and web technologies and technical knowledge
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills/stakeholder management
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Additional certification such as PMP or PRINCE II will be a bonus