Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking to hire a senior Product Manager who will contribute to the functionality and design for our ecosystem.
Our product ecosystem includes:
- Exchange (Web, mobile, desktop)
- Fiat Exchange
- Binance Chain (DEX)
- Launchpad + Labs
- Other secret projects!
We are looking for someone with an excellent mindset towards design and human interaction who is able to collaborate well with many stakeholders in a fast-growing company.
As one of the top exchanges in the world, it is crucial for us to have intuitive, modern and sharp design that appeals to our truly global audience.
We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working well with others.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Build internal frameworks to streamline product development processes and ensure effective collaboration
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Develop buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key internal stakeholders
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Organize product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Product Manager in the Software field for an international audience
- A solid understanding of Design Thinking methodologies
- Significant experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Significant experience of developing product and marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and high responsibility
- Strong ability of working effectively with cross functional teams/stakeholder management
- BS or MS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or other related area