Blockstream is the global leader in Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Applying cutting-edge cryptography and security engineering, we’re building the products and networks that make financial markets more efficient by reducing reliance on trust.
Bitcoin is at the heart of everything we do. From enterprise-grade settlement networks, to consumer wallets, to Bitcoin satellites, our technology is accelerating the adoption of bitcoin-based peer-to-peer finance. Blockstream's key innovation is in sidechains, which enable the introduction of brand new features to Bitcoin, as well as the issuance of new digital assets.
Blockstream brings together some of the best minds in cryptography, mathematics, computer science, and engineering to work on 21 century technological platforms and applications. Quality and innovation are imperative for creating computationally intensive solutions for large institutions and individual investors around the globe.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Senior Software Engineer to develop digital wallet software with a specific focus on iOS. You will work on native iOS implementation of Bitcoin wallet software as well as other iOS applications.
You'll enjoy a fast-paced creative atmosphere, excellent benefits, and flexible working schedule.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- Strong CS background
- Experience working on complex software applications in a senior or lead role
- Key contributions to development of complex iOS apps and ability to demonstrate them
- Strong knowledge of objective-C and / or Swift (ideally both)
- PromiseKit experience
- Knowledge of RxSwift
- Experience with Git
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best-practices
- Good taste in app design
- Open source experience as maintainer and/or contributor
- Impressive projects on GitHub or Stackoverflow
- Experience with high level use of symmetric/asymmetric cryptography
- Experience with distributed systems
- Android (native) experience
- Bitcoin experience as user
- Bitcoin experience as a developer