Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt's mission is to make online commerce instant, consistent and trusted across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is hiring our first Data Scientist to bring our data to life by uncovering insights and turning it into a tool through models and forecasts. The ideal candidate has worked successfully in technology organizations as a data scientist or similar role and has strong theoretical and practical skills.
- Develop statistical analysis and models and apply them to solving real problems
- Work with our product development team to guide product decisions through data-based recommendations
- Define and report on metrics and KPIs
- Automate analysis and data pipelines while ensuring our data infrastructure is set up for scale
- Experience as a data scientist or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of data manipulation tools and languages (SQL, R, Python)
- A history of delivering and reporting on impact
- Outstanding communication skills
- A background in statistics and/or mathematics is preferred
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.