In this capacity, you will participate in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions to support our customers in operating IoT. In addition, you will help find the appropriate machine learning and specifically deep learning algorithms to answer these questions. Finally, you will be responsible for implementing this into the product and making it available to our customers.
- Driving adoption of Deep Learning systems into next-generation of C3 IoT products across Energy, Healthcare, Retail, Finance, and other IoT applications.
- Designing and deploying deep learning algorithms on industrial IoT applications such as fraud detection and predictive maintenance.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 IoT and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields. Specialization in machine learning preferred.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms & principles (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning), and their application.
- Applied experience with Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch, and strong experience in at least one of those
- Strong background in numerical optimization.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Machine learning (deep learning, large-scale optimization, probabilistic inference, etc.), Natural language processing: sequence segmentation, knowledge extraction, multi-modal learning, etc.), Computer vision (large scale image classification, detection, segmentation, OCR, face recognition, etc.), and Reinforcement learning.
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference
- Excellent verbal and written communication
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status. Please let us know if you have a disability that requires an accommodation.