What You’ll Get to Do:
This position plays a primary role in developing new Machine Learning implementations to improve upon current analysis methods for determining patterns in structured and unstructured data in Health Care Big Data.
More About the Role:
- Conduct Big Data Analysis by coordinating with Program Operations team
- Develop Machine Learning algorithms to detect unusual functional patterns.
- Formalize new capabilities in the identified business areas to improve current methods
- Develop Technical Documentation and support project presentations
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
Development of Machine Learning implementations requires expertise in computer science and experience with Big Data environments and the principles of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Python Programming and SQL/XML expertise are required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Prior hands on use of Hadoop
- Healthcare Data exposure
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.