CHEP is a global leader in supply chain logistics employing more than 14,000 people in 60+ countries. More than 300,000 supply chains choose to utilize CHEP products and solutions to optimize efficiencies and eliminate waste throughout the world. CHEP’s “share and reuse” core business offering pioneered the shared and circular economies more than 50 years ago. Today, the company provides consultative solutions surrounding the efficient and sustainable movement of goods—and manages a global pool of 300 million pallets and containers shared and reused by growers, raw material suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to produce, warehouse, transport and merchandise consumer and industrial goods.
As one of four Brambles growth companies, CHEP and Brambles provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth company with an advantaged business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll optimize 300,000 supply chains instead of just one. You’ll join an efficient and collaborative team who punches above its weight. You’ll be working for the good of humanity.
- The Senior Manager of Advanced Analytics will be responsible for leading a team of Business Intelligence Developers to support the US, Canada and Europe Supply Chain Businesses, in providing new insights to help guide the strategic direction, building and maintaining reports for all levels of the Supply Chain organization, integrating new data sources into Qlikview, and ensuring data cleanliness and accuracy. This position requires a highly analytical, technical and solution-oriented candidate with a combination of deep business acumen, and knowledge of statistical best practices. The candidate should have the ability to implement concepts such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation and Other Tools that will support the business transition towards Advanced Analytics. The candidate must have the ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups to solve business problems and provide data solutions that are organized and simple to understand. The candidate must be able to navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of business critical data and information used throughout the Supply Chain Organization to drive the business.
- USA, Europe Supply Chain
- Cost Reduction Target: Support Supply Chain Team’s Initiatives Target
- Introduce New Technologies such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation, Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics - to stay abreast with Industry
- Lead knowledge transfer efforts across other regions, business units
- Ensure reliability and high up-time of Qlikview Servers and Other Applications
- Close visibility gap between activity and access to information – develop dynamic response capabilities based on real time intelligence
- Lead analytics team to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations and insights to key stake holders and senior management.
- Assess, synthesize and analyze data to understand business needs and add value by providing ad-hoc statistical analysis
- Motivate and guide team to actively participate in prototyping quick hitting solutions for our functional partners
- Effectively manage stakeholders, subject matter experts, executives and other internal groups through effective communication
- Support implementation of a comprehensive solution to improve Service Reliability - by improving On Time Performance and reducing service failures.
- Align with regional Business Intelligence and decision support teams to share best practices, increase visibility to projects, develop talent and avoid redundant efforts.
- Develop Key success metrics, reporting needs required for transforming the business, using advanced analytics and ensuring scalable solutions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead - design, development and implementation of process to accompany roll-out of new BI Applications
- Develop and implement comprehensive Business Analytics to provide in-depth visibility, and enable better decision making
- Implement a comprehensive program to improve Customer Satisfaction and Logistics Service Reliability
- Timely project delivery
- Supply Chain Directors, VP Logistics, Plant Operations, Information Technology, Asset Control, Retail Sales and Customer Service
- All Supply Chain and Sales Teams in US, Canada, Europe, Qlikview/ BI Vendors, Transporters and Management Groups
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Supply Chain/ Operations Management/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Statistics
- Knowledge of Qlikview Environment, NPrinting, Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and other Major In-house Systems such as SAP, Siebel, BW, Lean TMS
- 5+ years working in highly analytical and technical teams.
- 5+ years leading technical teams in the areas of analytics and/or operations research.
- 5+ years of predictive analytics experience.
- Deep experience with data mining, data analytics, predictive modeling, and advanced modeling techniques.
- Well versed in data technology with a detailed understanding of the data technology architecture, data development lifecycle, and data tools and technologies.
- Extensive experience presenting findings to an executive audience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain related functions with a focus on data analysis & reporting, business intelligence and decision support
- Strong leadership background with strong inter personal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical capabilities needed to synthesize large amounts of data into a clear story and/or assess business process improvement opportunities - especially to an executive audience
- Strong customer service mentality with excellent change management skills
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and data modelling is preferred
- Business acumen with ability to achieve results in an ambiguous, matrixed environment is a must have
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional matrix teams and ability to drive solutions at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record in improving service and delivering supply chain cost reduction initiatives
- Exposure to systems and technologies such as Qlikview, Business Warehouse, SAP, Siebel, Transportation Management System, Predictive Analytical Tools such as R and Python
- An understanding of the components and considerations required when building corporate data management systems (e.g. key architecture components, security, scalability etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate at all organizational levels
Skills and Knowledge
- Skilled in developing analytical frameworks, visual intelligence tools and executive dashboards to improve service levels and reduce cost
- Skilled in designing and implementing processes to enhance customer satisfaction and grow consumer loyalty
- Required - Expertise on Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel and Access
- Preferred - Knowledge of statistical data analysis and forecasting techniques
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain integration, logistics network designs, transportation management, warehouse management best practices.
- Knowledge of geography for use in logistics and transportation decision-making.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement innovative processes, systems and especially to an executive audience
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you. A highly competitive compensation and benefit package including retirement benefits, educational reimbursement, and more is offered in conjunction with an exciting, fast paced work environment. Come help us… Handle the World's Most Important Products. Everyday. www.chep.com/jobs EOE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer.