Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
See all Clarivate jobs →
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
- Researches and identifies Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods and algorithms to solve specific problems to improve user experience on Clarivate Analytics data and websites
- Implements methods and devises appropriate test plans to validate and compare the different approaches
- Identifies new applications of ML and NLP in the context of Clarivate Analytics extensive sets of content and data
- Explores existing data for insights and recommends additional sources of data for improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Technology, or Engineering, strongly preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent understanding of ML, NLP and statistical methodologies
- Excellent programming skills (Java/Scala)
- Ability to test ideas and adapt methods quickly end to end from data extraction to implementation and validation
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.