We’re looking for a strategic, hands-on product leader to help us build the world’s leading digital currency exchange.
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by creating an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone, including the professional and institutional investors who use our exchange product: Coinbase Pro.
Two core principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, be the easiest to use. Those principles guide every decision across the company from design through engineering, from operations through security.
- Work with the Coinbase Pro Product and Engineering team to build the worlds easiest to use digital currency exchange.
- Own the consumer experience on Coinbase Pro from onboarding to digital currency trading
- Drive new feature development that brings institutional-grade financial services to the digital currency customer base
- Work closely with the product strategy team to develop and execute the Coinbase Pro product roadmap
- Work closely with the growth team to develop and optimize new user acquisition and retention.
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful products
- The ability to lead through influence and inspire those around you
- Experience working directly with design and engineering teams
- Clear ability to understand engineering tradeoffs
- A clear understanding of design tradeoffs
- Experience making data driven decisions
- Experience and understanding of digital currencies or a strong desire to learn
- Excellent references
- Strongly preferred: Experience with exchanges or other relevant financial services
What to Send
- Resume/Cover letter; standard things
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.