CoinCircle is seeking a DevOps Build Engineer with a broad knowledge of dev ops, backend architectures, and optimizing build systems. Our ideal candidate will have experience building and supporting complex cross-platform systems in a variety of platforms and languages, including everything from high-level scripting languages, down to low-level systems level programming in c or assembly; deep experience with virtualization and multi-version cloud deployments and/or building custom cloud architectures from scratch is a big plus. Must have experience with network security and InfoSec.
Experience with scaling backend web applications, for example: The ability to dynamically scale to handle 1000+ surge requests per second, deploying tested DDoS protection, autoscaling clusters of Docker containers, and experience overcoming other such real-world complex scalability challenges. Huge bonus if the candidate is experienced coding a blockchain from scratch, or has relevant hands-on real-world practical experience using any of the major blockchains.
CoinCircle provides solutions for every part of the blockchain ecosystem – from enterprise tokenization, to a wallet and trading platform, to presale opportunities and enterprise APIs for companies to easily interface with the blockchain. CoinCircle was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in beautiful Santa Monica, California.
- Create and maintain automated testing architecture across our broad tech stack
- Managing and maintaining a variety of services on AWS
- Analyze and optimize performance in high-traffic web application
- Responsible for optimizing builds, and ensuring stable releases (dev -> testing -> staging -> live) and generally all smooth application deployment pipeline related tasks (stabilizing and speeding up development cycles)
- Continuous integration and working with QA on a fully automated testing pipeline prior to user-testing, which will include unit tests, smoke tests, load testing, and automated end-to-end browser-based UI tests
- Manage the networking of microservices in VPCs and subnets
- Strong communication and documentation skills as well as proven ability to work within a team
- At least three years relevant experience.
- Deep experience with infosec and network security
- Experience with these services, and many more:
Our mission is to create a secure, compliant, and easy to use platform that will give the world complete access to cryptocurrencies using blockchain technology. We are developing the infrastructure and simplifying the processes to allow businesses everywhere the opportunity to participate in a new, more open, decentralized financial system. Join us and become part of the revolution.