Duos Technologies specializes in developing, implementing and supporting integrated advanced technology systems to address complex business challenges. Our core proprietary technologies incorporate artificial intelligence, including video analytics-based security applications, intelligent process controls, and information technologies, for a wide range of global customers. For more information, please visit our website at .
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development professional. The Director of Business Development – Commercial & Industrial will be responsible for facilitating revenue growth by leveraging duostech products and services. The position’s primary objective is to increase and manage business partner relationships to expand the company’s market share nationwide. The successful candidate will have extensive security, distribution center, and/or correctional facility experience to leverage new and existing contacts to develop partner channels. The candidates’ goals will be accomplished through multiple activities including developing strategies and ensuring project capture.
The role requires a detail-oriented individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This position is based in Jacksonville, FL and requires extensive travel throughout North America.
· Prospect, target, acquire, develop and manage key strategic clients and channel partners
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners through identification of key decision makers
· Manage and build relationships; identify and assess potential business opportunities
· Support partners with project proposals, bidding and presentations to successfully capture projects, and by answering complex questions pertaining to product features, functions, licensing, integration and program or project requirements
· Assist in the development and implementation of strategic sales plan in all assigned verticals
· Set performance goals and provides direction, training and performance evaluations for any direct reports including account managers and/or business development managers
· Develop market analyses to define customer needs, product requirements, value propositions and competitive advantages for company business plan
· Develop and deliver sales presentations and prepare other materials required by the customer prospects to guide them through the sales funnel
· Develop an in-depth understanding of duostech products, programs, projects and sales methodology
· Support key marketing activities necessary to drive sales growth
· Participate in road shows, conferences, tradeshows, sales trainings and various sales engagement activities
· Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by assisting with researching, developing and maintaining long and short-range sales and marketing plans.
· Adheres to all reporting requirements including habitual use of company CRM systems
· Follows all corporate and sales processes to ensure smooth sales and business operations
· Background in sales for security, distribution centers, and/or correctional facilities with existing relationships and contacts
· Bachelors’ degree; technical degree and/or certification are a plus
· 8+ years in sales with demonstrable success
· Company experience in a high tech, small to medium-sized business strongly preferred
· Entrepreneurial experience a plus
· Demonstrates excellence in communication and negotiating skills with C-level executives involving multi-million-dollar deals
· Strong familiarity with complex and long-lead sales proposal processes
· Deep understanding of financials and profitability measures
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Team player; highly collaborative
· Proven ability to navigate through customer organizations
· Proven ability to leverage internal and external resources to achieve sales objectives
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish is a plus