Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is looking for Operations Research Analysts. This work supports a government customer to analyze actual and predictable interacting operational activities to propose a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Devising modeling and measuring techniques
- Using mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques (linear programming, game theory, probability theory, symbolic language, etc.), and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines
- Developing innovative principles or methods of applied mathematics for unexplored studies and evaluations
- Combining subject matter and mission expertise to the analytic approach using quantitative and qualitative methods of analysis to complete a comprehensive, cogent set of findings, recommendations, or lessons learned optimized across a range of constraints, trades, and objective functions such as cost, performance, schedule, and mission success
- Ensuring analysis is processed and displayed for effective, visually appealing products that maximize communication and improve decision analytic insights
- Extracting and collecting data, and analyzing data using statistical analysis and data visualization programs such as Excel, Tableau, Stata, R, and Crystal Ball
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years' of experience OR a Master's degree and 3-6 years of experience. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree. Degree and or experience must be relevant to the job description.
- Demonstrable experience using Excel and Tableau, Stata, R, or Crystal Ball
- Minimum of 2 years within the intelligence community
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Experience working at the enterprise level
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here .