Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Data Verifier Scientist to support the Analytical Development Laboratory in Lake Forest, Illinois.
The Scientist is responsible for verification of electronic laboratory notebooks (eLNs), technical protocols and reports, and regulatory submissions. They will support a group of scientists to ensure data entries and experimental details are documented accurately and aligned with all relevant quality, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
Scientist -Data Verifier, Analytical Development responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Conducting thorough and timely eLN reviews to ensure eLN records follow good documentation practices and meet required quality standards, including accurate data entries and calculations that are traceable to raw instrument data; well documented experiments with clearly stated study purpose, appropriately derived conclusions, sufficient and accurate description of procedure details. Generating and critically evaluating scientific data
- Reviewing findings with individual scientists to address identified deficiencies and close out eLN record in a timely manner. Track eLN completion status of the group, maintain group metrics, and provide regular updates
- Performing critical review of technical and regulatory documents, including verification of both data entries and scientific information, and appropriateness of data-driven statement and study conclusions.
- Communicating effectively with other scientists. Providing or participating cross-training of good documentation practices within or outside of the group
- Authoring high-quality technical reports/protocols as needed
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Experience with technical writing, data verification, and demonstrated attention to details are required
- Up-to-date knowledge of state-of-the-art analytical techniques and instrumentation, including HPLC/UPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, and Empower software is strongly preferred.
- Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry supporting the development and/or commercialization of therapeutic recombinant proteins is preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- B. S. Degree required in Analytical Sciences, Biochemistry or related field
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lake Forest, IL are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.