Faraday (http://www.faraday.io/) provides a AI platform for solving the most common B2C customer life cycle revenue challenges. Faraday’s machine learning platform is used by over 75 companies in the Energy, Finance, E-commerce and other industries to optimize marketing and sales efforts to drive revenue growth from acquisition through retention.
Faraday is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company as we know it drives innovation and creates a great company culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor for strategic accounts and responsible for ensuring that they are successfully implementing and leveraging the Faraday AI platform to gain the most value in their investment. As part of onboarding a customer you will be responsible for key activities including; configuring client systems and integrations, managing project plans, attaining status updates from the Data Science and Engineering team, and providing progress reports at leadership meetings.
The Customer Success Manager must work as part of a collaborative team in order to be successful. This individual must be proactive and able to guide a matrixed team of resources that are assigned to projects and understand the details to push and deliver results. While this is not a sales role, you will work closely with the account executive to understand expansion opportunities.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for setting expectations, managing timelines, managing internal resources and ultimately the client’s satisfaction, engagement level and retention.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with strategic customers.
- Coordinating internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Configure client accounts and integrations
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to track progress across multiple fast paced, high visibility, complex assignments across functional areas
- Build work relationships with resources throughout organization and driving results
- Work closely with internal teams to effectively communicate status updates of projects while staying on project deadlines.
- Contribute to the development of key strategic planning processes
- Assist with the creation of meeting and training materials as needed
- Coordinate client meetings and events
- Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers.
- Have full ownership for all product and service deliveries to the customers.
- Develop repeatable onboarding processes for the Customer Success team as a whole and be a mentor to other team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success/Customer Support/Project Manager within a Software/SaaS company
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines etc.
- Naturally thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Passion and a "can do" attitude with a desire to make an impact in a startup organization.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with confidence, build relationships through inspiring trust and sharing information and be able to challenge assumptions.
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology concepts and platforms
- PMP or other project management training
- Basic Scripting and/or SQL knowledge
- “Big Data” or Data Modeling experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital consumer marketing
- Knowledge of any of the following industries: ecommerce, retail,insurance, travel, energy, financial services, home services
LOCATION & COMPENSATION
This position is based in Burlington, VT, and offers competitive pay and benefits including unlimited vacation.
Job Type: Full-time