About Fresh Gravity:
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is an exciting business and technology consulting company that is at the cutting edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by enabling them to adopt transformative technologies. We provide a range of services: from Data Management, Data Science & Analytics, to API Management/SOA and Artificial Intelligence.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
Fresh Gravity is an equal opportunity employer.
- Analyze data patterns from various sources and identify discrepancies and idiosyncracies within the data sets
- Work with business and IT teams to understand root causes for data idiosyncracies and develop technology supported, ETL type remediations
- Develop scripts and workflows using KNIME to extract data from various sources and transform the data in preparation for business use
- Develop workflows/scripts to automate data data quality checks and remediation
- Computer Science background with either a bachelor's or master's degree is highly desired
- 6-8 years minimum experience working as a Data Analyst
- Good experience developing ETL scripts (technology does not matter)
- Experience with KNIME or demonstrated ability to pick up new ETL technologies (KNIME is the tool to be used)
- Experience with Data Quality analysis and remediation
- Experience with MDM solutions and hands on MDM experience is a plus
- Must be business savvy enough to be able to identify business issues with data in order to make recommendations on improvements
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to work on their own
- Very strong communication skills as this person will work directly with senior business and IT stakeholders
- Reliable person who can take full ownership of the work and deliver with excellence
- Location - MUST be based either in the NY/NJ area (Client office is in Manhattan) or Montreal with ability to travel on occasion to the other city
- Contract or Contract-to-hire: 3 months with very strong likelihood to extend to 12 months for the right candidate
- Start - Immediate
For full time hires, in addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.