Are you motivated by ideas? Want to start your career in Research or take your current research career to the next level?
We seek entry-level Research Analysts to support the discovery of actionable business ideas that will help Fortune 500 executives transform their organizations, people and business outcomes.
Business Research Is at the Heart of What We Do
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
How You Will Make an Impact at Gartner:
- Learn and execute Gartner’s proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps Analysts/Senior Analysts and their teams identify best practice solutions to many of today’s biggest business challenges.
- Analyze and interpret business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, benchmarking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Support and/or manage key research deliverables, including but not limited to: large research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations and webinars, guidebooks, templates, roundtable discussions, or custom, in-bound research requests.
- Support the team through other tasks such as: coordinating and/or conducting research interviews with C-level executives, academics, or industry experts, organizing meetings and teleconferences, and preparing research materials and summaries for the team.
- Be a key member of the Research team and contribute to entire project life-cycle from conception to completion and presentation
- Completed Bachelor's degree by the date of your application
- 1-4 years of work experience in academic or applied research
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Master’s degree; Social Science background preferred
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research, including research interview