Grandata is looking for a Blockchain Developer with experience in the creation of smart contracts and with strong sense of security matters. We are interested in multifaceted, proactive people who are interested in solving business problems using blockchain technology.
As part of the Wibson team —blockchain-based, decentralized data marketplace that provides individuals a way to securely and anonymously sell validated private information in a trusted environment— your task will involve the development and implementing the underlying Wibson’s protocol using blockchain technology.
- Work on state of the art Blockchain technology as part of the Wibson team.
- Analysis, design and implementation of distributed applications and Blockchain solutions.
- Developing beautiful, maintainable code, with test driven CI/CD development.
- Work collaboratively to understand and solve problems.
- Experience in the design and implementation of smart contracts, preferably using Solidity.
- Solid knowledge in Blockchain technology.
Nice to have
- Experience in Go.
- Knowledge of cryptography (Symmetric, Asymmetric), encryption and digital signatures.
- Knowledge of different consensus algorithms (PoW, PoS, PoA).
- Continuous integration tools.
- Experience in the development of microservices and distributed systems.
- Excellent level of English.
- Good practices in software development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- The opportunity of working on projects involving cutting technologies.
- The opportunity of presenting your work on different workshops.
- An entrepreneurial and scientific environment with a competitive salary.
- Work-related travel opportunities.
- Online or presential trainings according with your career plan.
- Coffee, fruits and a fridge full of drinks.
- Performance-based annual bonus.
- English classes at the office.
- Free lunch all fridays.
- Mac laptops.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Three weeks holidays from day one.
Grandata is a San Francisco-based company that develops products that sit at the intersection of artificial intelligence, data, and privacy. The company operates in markets globally and has a development office in Argentina.
We create trusted universal data monetization platforms that maximize value for both individuals and companies
Our advanced research in Human Dynamics (the application of "big data" to social relationships and human behavior) helps enterprise customers identify market trends and predict customer actions.
Our new blockchain-based, decentralized data marketplace, Wibson, enables individuals to securely and anonymously sell their validated private information in a trusted environment.