We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media pro to join the H2O.ai team. In this role, you're the passionate evangelist, responsible for crafting and communicating in order to drive campaigns and engagement. You will create the social media strategy for the company and will work closely with the marketing and PR agency to generate awareness and increase engagement.
The ideal candidate is a team builder and team player with an inclusive, collaborative leadership style.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between followers and the company.
- Collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Drive the editorial calendar for blogs, social and more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years' experience in social media management.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Google and LinkedIn’s advertising platform is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Modern office in Mountain View, CA with floor-to-ceiling windows & natural light.
- Lunch and dinner catered every day.
- Flexible work hours and unlimited time off.
- Get paid to work on open source software!
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.