Big Data Scientist - AWS - Indiana - $100-$120/HR - Fortune 500
A great opportunity for those who are passionate about solving business problems through innovative data and new technologies. You would have previous success in managing complex engagements, as well as working in a team environment. Analyzing structured data, machine learning, data mining, as well as operations research would be a few of your daily responsibilities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Production experience with AWS and Big Data
- Mathematical background with experience in data mining, machine learning, statistics, and natural language processing
- Experience creating Data warehouses from scratch using AWS
- Experience using PowerBi for reporting
- Proficiency in analysis packages as well as proficiency in programming languages (Python, .NET, Ruby, Java, and Scala)
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Strong communication and customer facing skills preferred
If interested, please send me (Louis Bustamante) your resume at 212-731-8282 ext: 3120 to discuss how working together we can advance your career.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-731-8282 ext: 3120. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
AWS Big Data