Senior Data Scientist- $150K
Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
See all Jefferson Frank jobs →
Senior Data Scientist
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be delivering solutions for the healthcare ecosystem levergaging the companys experience in healthcare, fintech, and digital supply chain management. The solutions address value-based reimbursement and population health, patient permissioned data, and machine learning approaches to analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Discover patterns and solve strategic and tactical business problems using massive structured and unstructured data sets across multiple environments
- Understand client business needs and be able to translate them to solutions and visualizations
- Leverage Machine Learning
- Database design and development using SQL server
- Development of ML models
- Highly skilled in T-SQL and performance tuning
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Interacting with differnt departments
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with cloud ecosystems (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Good scripting skills
- Skilled in data modeling
- Good applied statistical skills (distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc)
- Experience with visualizations tools is a plus
- Experience with common daya science toolkits such as R, NumPy, Weka, etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Benefits package- health, dental, and vision
- Salary- $130-150K
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Collaborative Environment
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.