Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
See all LoopMe jobs →
LoopMe’s sales team are experts in all things ad tech. Our LA team aims to deliver maximum impact, ensuring LoopMe is recognised as the industry’s most advanced mobile video solution.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing a pipeline of advertising sales opportunities with account team members. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: identifying potential deals within his or her region and developing the tactics and teams needed to close successful business relationship.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized, and able to demonstrate the ability to sell complex solutions to small to large companies, and will be comfortable selling six figure deals to agencies and brands.
You will also work closely with the rest of the LoopMe team to define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Identify and close advertising partners that are consistent with LoopMe strategy
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and advertisers
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Provide direction and sales related information/tools to Sales Directors
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years sales experience in mobile, online advertising or ad technology
- Ideally a network of contacts at Media Agencies
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and entrepreneurial
- Track record in Advertiser sales, mobile and/or video advertising experience in the US
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mobile advertising market: products, players, and technologies
- Proven experience in marketing and selling products or services in a start-up or early stage, in fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all employee levels
- Our competitive compensation package offered included base salary+ bonus+ stock options. Overall Package offered will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
- Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry changing goals.
LoopMe specializes in artificial intelligence driven brand advertising. LoopMe is the largest mobile-first video advertising platform, uniquely using mobile data and AI to measurably improve results and outcomes for marketers, and the brand experience for customers.
We make is easy for our clients to buy effective advertising through their preferred channel by offering a full stack platform. LoopMe’s solution includes an integrated DMP, artificial intelligence and multiple video formats that can be accessed via self-serve, PMP, exchange or managed service.
The company was founded by experienced mobile advertising executives Stephen Upstone (CEO) and Marco Van de Bergh (CTO), with the mission to improve mobile advertising for advertisers, publishers and end-users alike, by providing more engaging ad formats that improve the end-user experience as well as deliver better performance and results.
LoopMe has global offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Beijing, Dubai, Dnipro, South Africa, Bangalore, Singapore, Berlin, and Paris.