We seek proactive and creative Data Scientist, to join our USA team.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field and 2-3 years’ experience in information technology or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in data
- Ability to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries
- Working experience with Hadoop projects/infrastructure
- Experience in the Big Data space (Hadoop Stack like M/R, HDFS, Pig, Hive, HDP, etc.)
- Knowledge of data modeling for both data warehousing and Big Data
- Experience working with statistical computer languages (R, Python)
- Experience in engineering large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
- Experience with an OO programming language like Java a bonus
- Experience using machine learning algorithms
100% Willingness to travel
- All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- Join the company which continues growing.
- Young, innovative and collaborative environment.
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and international career advancement.
- Great benefits package.
- Health/Dental/vision insurance.
- 20 days of annual paid time off and 10 holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and a basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.