ModCloth is an innovative, digital-first lifestyle brand committed to inspiring personal style and helping its community of customers feel like the best version of themselves. We offer a whimsical design aesthetic featuring feminine silhouettes and bright, colorful prints. The company designs and sells its own exclusive line of apparel in a full range of sizes, and carries a unique assortment of fashion and home decor from over a hundred independent designers.
A great partner, this role will work cross-functionally with Store Ops, Marketing, Merchandising, Wholesale, Planning and Design to to support and drive the current business needs through VM and assure ModCloth brand Visual Merchandising consistency, processes and tone in the field.
ModCloth is looking for a bright and hands-on technologist interested in how information can transform our business. As a Sr. Data Analyst (Product)on the Data & Analytics team, your primary responsibility will be to partner with stakeholders across business functions including marketing, product management, site merchandising, finance and operations to build analytics products that enable data-driven decision making. You will guide analytics projects from discovery to solution and help us raise the bar for how we should apply our data to customer-facing product decisions.
What you'll do…
- Closely examine customer traffic, browsing and purchase behaviors; developing a deep understanding of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations.
- Use available tools (Google Analytics, BigQuery, SQL, Tableau, etc.) and data to construct, maintain, distribute and enhance dashboards and reporting.
- Ensure analytics implementations provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality for your stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc analyses to gain additional insights into customer behavior and assist in prioritization
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and customer behavior to identify trends and put a spotlight on pain points impacting our customer
- Functional knowledge of multivariate testing to formulate better testing plans and determine statistical significance and provide insights and findings that support changes to our website’s functionality, marketing practices and navigation• Create dashboards and daily/weekly/monthly reporting for Product and leadership teams
- Develop analyses that lead to actionable insights which accelerate profitable growth
- Ensure data quality by testing tracking on site so metrics are properly captured and reported correctly
- Collaborate with product managers on defining success and performance metrics for digital products
- Own tag management across digital experiences, the provision of tag requirements and support UAT of implemented tags to ensure they are working as expected
- 5+ years experience in ecommerce/digital analytics at an online retailer or digital agency or equivalent experience
- Deep experience implementing and working with clickstream analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, report and present strategies and make recommendations to business and technical audiences
- A motivated self-starter persona, comfortable operating in a highly ambiguous environment with little direction