Full Stack Engineer, Core Engineering
London, United Kingdom
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Core Engineering Team enables our business and our employees by building internal applications to accelerate productivity, collaboration, and community. To achieve this mission, engineers are involved in all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle: idea generation, user interviews, planning, design, prototyping, execution, shipping, maintenance, and iteration. Full Stack Engineers own problems end-to-end, helping to define and shape the problems the team solves, and the ways in which to solve them. The Core Engineering team's code impacts everyone at Palantir—from our productivity and safety, to the building of our sense of community. engineers not only impact business-critical workflows, but also influence the company they are a part of, and own.
Technologies We Use
- A combination of open-source and internal technologies that suit the problems at hand, including core Palantir products.
- React is central to our front-end development.
- Blueprint as a re-useable frontend component library.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Docker, Webpack, and GitHub.
What We Value
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you're building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.