Office Operations Coordinator
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Our Operations teams know that no two days are the same, and we actively plan and anticipate for anything that’s thrown our way. We find order in chaos, live on the bleeding edge of Palantir operations, and thrive when faced with new and challenging problems, no matter how big or small. In short, we do what needs to be done under impossibly tight deadlines, and without making excuses. With infectiously positive attitudes, we strive to make the impossible happen on a daily basis by knocking out numerous projects faster than most companies even know where to begin.
- Execute on all operational aspects of the office: real estate projects, kitchen, maintenance, front-of-house, shipping, space planning, etc.
- Establish and improve vendor relations (food, janitorial, office supplies, etc.), with a bias towards automation
- Liaise with property managers and subcontractors to ensure timely completion of building and space issues
- Identify inefficiencies and create processes and solutions built to scale
- Help plan, support, and execute office events and external gatherings
- Handle any and all last minute requests and issues
- Perform general administrative tasks
What We Value
- Prior office management experience and a background in hospitality and/or customer service
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism
- Ability to aggressively execute against several competing task and projects
- Focus on effective teamwork with the capability to thrive in an autonomous environment
- Desire to improve all of our processes and procedures
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel as needed, up to 25% of the time
- Excellent proficiency in both German and English
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.