New York, NY
A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The People Partner team is dedicated to driving business outcomes by cultivating a highly effective and engaged workforce in partnership with key business leaders. We work closely with all teams and at all levels to improve talent development, performance, and feedback across the organization. We help empower Palantirians to be as effective and impactful as possible.
People Partners wear many hats and work at both the strategic and tactical level. On any given day, we're designing new, scalable programs and frameworks, advising organizations on how to develop a culture of feedback, and iterating on how we can improve our efficacy as a team. We're involved in all the key moments of an employee's life cycle which results in a wide breadth of responsibilities and opportunities.
- Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business owners.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and engagements.
- Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs as well as assess and improve current people programs.
- Engage on issues of organizational design, process, and workflows in order to help teams operate more effectively.
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention.
- Coach the front line of Palantirians, functioning as an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues.
What We Value
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment.
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
- Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to completion.
- Data driven and detail oriented.
- Ability to travel 50% required.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.