Engineering Manager, Release and Quality
Headquarters: San Francisco
See all Pinterest jobs →
We are seeking a motivated, hands-on and analytical Manager with a passion for scaling quality and release operations. You’ll partner with Engineering and Product stakeholders to build strategy and drive execution to improve the product quality experiences for our users.
- Responsible for regularly shipping high-quality releases (iOS, Android and Web).
- Lead cross-functional teams against tight deadlines to resolve blocking issues, ensure testing complete, and provide sign-off for releases
- Define and own Product Quality success metrics and drive execution to ensure timely and high quality delivery
- Create and deliver useful insights that improve cross-functional efficiency and quality
- Mentor and guide the QA team. Own and manage relationships of the offshore QA team
- BS in a technical discipline or equivalent experience (4+ years in a technical or analytical role). 4+ years experience leading a 5+ person team
- Prior experience in release management, software development, mobile app development is a plus
- Strong technical experience using release, quality, and analytical systems (ex. JIRA, SQL, Tableau, Git, Jenkins, Buildkite)
- Excellent communication skills with experience leading cross-functional teams
- Analytically driven with a bias toward execution. Experience in risk assessment and solving complex issues