- Love to wear multiple hats.
- Leap tall buildings in a single bound, bringing the whole team with you.
- Keen reader of people, culture, and tea leaves; builds the relationships to make things happen.
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
- Top-notch executive presence and communications superstar.
Top reasons to join our team...
- Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
- Drive the end-to-end delivery of world-class technology solutions.
- Be a catalyst for change in the realm of World-Class Technology and Products.
- Enjoy a hyper-transparent flow of information, conversation, and ideas.
- Innovate and invent the future of Agile and Social program management.
PLEASE NOTE OUR CURRENT PRODUCT MANAGER/ SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER OPPORTUNITIES BELOW.
The Salesforce Administration Platform Services Product Manager (PM) is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for the user access management products and features targeted to Awesome Salesforce Administrators . The PM will be aligned directly with the Salesforce Platform Services engineering teams and work closely with Salesforce executives. The Platform PM must articulate the fundamental business and security value of the user access and permission management system, champion simplicity and usability for the administration users across the full-range of market segments, and drive adoption across the company
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
Salesforce IoT empowers trailblazers to innovate in IoT and monetize their investments in IoT infrastructure with business apps that transform products into differentiated customer experiences. We make it easy for trailblazers to transform reactive business processes into proactive service, proactive sales, and proactive engagement strategies by tapping into the data generated by connected machines, devices, and products; marrying these events with context from CRM and driving appropriate engagement at scale through the intelligent customer success platform.
Lightning Data Platform Product Manager
The Lightning Data team is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the success of our machine learning and data integration platform, by ensuring its traction and growth with data partners and customers. We are looking for a product manager with excellent analytical skills and the ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms to customers, data partners, and internal stakeholders, who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
We are building data-driven use cases that help customers sell, and disrupting the data integration space for Salesforce. As a Senior Product Manager for the Lightning Data team, you will be responsible for Platform Success. This involves defining epics and user stories that convey platform capabilities to help data partners and customers realize the potential of data-driven apps and Einstein predictive models.
Einstein Sales Cloud product team is looking for a Product Manager with a track record of driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. This product management role will help guide the future of the Einstein Sales Cloud (AI) product in Salesforce's award winning sales automation product and extend our market leadership. This team owns the platform and features for Einstein Lead Score, Opportunity Insights, Automated Data Capture and Predictive Forecasting. This role calls for a strong, proactive leader capable of autonomously driving multiple projects in parallel and interested in deciding which experiences to deliver to the user at the start of the workday. Product managers who thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment and love working with the best technology team in the world should apply.
Search - Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for an exceptional product leader to join the Salesforce Search team and help revolutionize the way people use enterprise search.
Search is critical at Salesforce; it’s the #1 most-used feature. We help Salesforce users discover or retrieve the information they need in order to get the job done, over 100 million times a day. Search at Salesforce is only getting more important as the company’s product portfolio and index grow. And with advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning, the work we’re doing is getting even more exciting and impactful. Exciting times!
Senior Product Manager, Billing
Salesforce Quote to Cash extends the Salesforce Sales Cloud with fully integrated
Quote-to- Cash capabilities that include CPQ and Billing apps, delivered 100 percent natively on the Salesforce platform. Salesforce Quote to Cash has a talented team with unmatched cloud computing experience and a unique culture, totally focused on taking good care of our customers, partners, and employees. Join us!
Our product manager will play an important role in building relationships with
Salesforce’s customers by developing a deep understanding of their needs in order to represent the customer perspective internally. We are looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills who can manage multiple projects at a time, works well under pressure and is excited to work in a fast paced environment. To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience doing industry research under tight deadlines
- Own the product vision for your area. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature deliver cycle.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not dictate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failures. Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to promote your products both internally and externally and ensure a cohesive message.
- Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events and online in customer community and through social networking.
- Proven ability to promote a vision that excites and inspires a cross-functional technical team.
- 3+ years of product management experience preferred, or equivalent responsibilities
- Experience working on mobile user interfaces
- Proficiency in turning customer and market needs into a compelling, successful product strategy.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Cloud computing experience is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce products and APIs is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred).
- MBA is a plus.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.