The Service Cloud is the world’s number one customer service application and a rapidly growing $2B business. Our Einstein Bots team has an immediate opportunity for a talented, experienced Senior Product Manager who wants to work in a growth area, on products with executive focus. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to design/build/guide the breakthrough Artificial Intelligence features our customers will love, adopt, and use. Come be part of the team that is Trailblazing this technology as we work towards our vision of enabling our customers with powerful platform capabilities.
Due to the breadth of responsibility, this role calls for a strong, proactive Product Manager capable of independently driving the product forward. Product managers who thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and love working with the best technology team in the world should apply.
- Own the product vision for your area. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature deliver cycle.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not dictate success. Define what success means for each feature and each function before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failures. Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to promote your products both internally and externally and ensure a cohesive message.
- Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events and online in customer community and through social networking.
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team.
- 2+ years of product management experience (or relevant experience).
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Bachelor's degree (technical disciplines preferred).
- Experience managing desktop software products, email and calendar products, productivity applications.
- Cloud computing experience is a strong plus.
- CRM/Salesforce automation experience a very strong plus.
- Having Experience in Bots is a very strong plus.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus.
- Understanding of software architecture and object oriented design is a plus.
- Experience with customer service software products is a plus.
- Experience with call center technologies and processes is a plus.
- MBA is a plus.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.