At Samsung SDS America, we are working to make dreams into a reality by creating ground-breaking IT solutions. We lead the information and communication technology industry globally and we are growing at an exponential rate.
Our expertise as an IT Service Company allows us to provide our customers with customized solutions, or Smart Answers™, for systems integration and ICT infrastructure problems. We combine the services and hardware of our Samsung Affiliated Companies to create innovative, versatile, and sustainable solutions. Our customers include enterprise and public sector customers in both the domestic and international markets.
Samsung SDSA is looking to expand the scope of its services leveraging its cutting edge data analytics and AI technologies to support the growth of its business. Our team is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We spearhead new strategic initiatives and help business units develop new services based on AI and data analytics. We work closely with the Samsung SDS AI R&D team based in San Jose, CA.
We are searching for a technical consultant/business developer with hands on experience in leading customer engagement, market research, providing design input, sales of data analytics and AI technologies, and supporting the development of new products and services.
- Lead customer engagements to identify business problems and needs in leveraging data analytics and AI technologies in collaboration with client account teams
- Perform market research to define the market potential for a specific data analytics service (demand/supply analysis and go-to-market approach)
- Provide input for the design of analysis, modeling approach and prototype/POC building with project manager and the R&D team
- Deliver insights to customers from conclusions of analysis that integrate with initial hypothesis and business objective. Independently address complex problems
- Collaborate with R&D for new product development process using AI and data analytics
- Support new product sales
- 5+ years of business development /IT consulting experience with major IT consulting firm or start-up, including 4+ years of relevant experience in AI and data analytics
- Proven success selling AI and data analytics solutions
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to transform business needs into technology requirements that both the business and technology professionals understand
- Knowledge and experience in AI and data analytics technologies and how they could be applied to solve business problems
- Ability to work proactively with client's data/ IT teams to resolve issues
- Strong analytical background, attention to detail, excellent organization and planning skills
- Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn and to solve complex problems, challenge oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and external stakeholders
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with customers at all levels (C-level, Managers, etc.)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), PTO (Paid Time Off)