AI/Machine Learning Engineer
Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
See all Soft Vision jobs →
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for a good AI/Machine Learning Engineer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts. Core to this need are expertise in:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning experience
- Strong programming knowledge, preferably in Java/C# is required
- Good understanding of data analysis (e.g. SQL) and other data paradigms
- Spark, Scala, Hadoop, Kafka experience is a must
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms (support vector machines, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, graphical models, etc.)
- Experience with microservices architecture, messaging and RESTful APIs
Ideally you will also have:
- BS, Master’s or PhD in data science, math, computer science, physics or mathematics
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
At this time, Softvision LLC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. Pack and move relocation available. Softvision LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates please.