Who We Are
Founded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a global leader in digital technologies that connect and secure life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Solera has grown aggressively with over 50 acquisitions across its platforms. The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application. Today, Solera processes over 300 million transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in over 80 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Solera's global workforce of 6,700+ associates come from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection. For more information, please visit solera.com.
The Solera Way
Solera’s uncommon culture is based on three simple principles: Think 80/20 (Focus), Act 30/30 (Efficiency), and Live 90/10 (Accountability). We define our mindset using Our 3H’s: Humility, a Hunger to succeed, and a desire to Hunt for opportunities to win. We train our volunteers to engage with each other modulating between their intellect (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ) using our 3Fs: Facts, Finesse, and Force. Solera has become a global technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. The principles, drills, and values associated with the Solera Way have been fundamental to Solera’s success and our ability to grow, continuously change, and innovate.
Are You Uncommon?
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Senior Product Manager who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure client needs are effectively communicated and understood by the business, built and validated by our Product Development teams, and serviced through our field and online support teams. The Senior Product Manager will have the opportunity to chart the direction of the existing product lines as well as determine the strategy for entering new markets.
What You’ll Be Doing
At Solera, we believe in providing clarity and focus to what our volunteers are responsible for – their mission. The 80’s, as we call them at Solera, are the employee’s priorities associated with their role or mission. The mission 80’s for this role, are:
- Must be capable of assisting in driving the development and delivery of end to end solution designs and business requirements within an agile development framework, reinforcing focus on delivery of business value
- Experience building out a product roadmap from the ground up
- Developing revenue plans, product pricing, product positioning
Additional responsibilities include:
- Must be able to work closely with users, development, and commercial teams to oversee and participate in user experience testing and product feedback sessions to capture key feedback that feeds product development
- Ability to take condense and formulate complex business and technical problems and communicate to technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to drive product innovation through customer feedback, deployment success, competitive positioning, and market thought leadership
- Skilled in conceptual modelling
- Ability to locate data sources from internal/external partners to support our initiative
- Skilled in writing integration specifications for adoption by engineering teams
- Engage with stakeholders to drive agility and innovation
Are You Qualified?
- Agile product management and/or agile coaching
- Experience in agency marketing
- Working knowledge of automotive OEMs and dealership marketing strategy
- Software development background
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial environment; potentially with a startup or consultancy agency with agile practice
- Experience in service monitoring & metrics preferred
- User experience design
- Process design skills
- Familiarity with Confluence & JIRA
- Ability to extrapolate data by using advanced modelling techniques
- Experience collaborating with international teams
- Knowledge/experience in the automotive domain would be advantageous
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a similar environment
- Extensive experience of working with Lean / Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated success working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful software products
- Skilled in pragmatic & flexible application of agile methodology & techniques in a challenging, solution-driven business environment
- Ideally has exposure to working with data and analytics products
- Experience with B2B service models & expectations
- MA/MS in Computer Science, Business, or a related technical field
We believe that offices should be destinations where people want to be… places where people want to work, play and, collaborate. That is why we spend a lot of time on enhancing our workspaces. Solera’s work environments are intersections of the old and the new… of the past, present, and future. They are spaces designed to stimulate creative thinking, innovation, and cross-functional collaboration.
We also embrace wellness. Whether it is our onsite or offsite workout centers, nutritional meals and beverages, or endless snacks for focus and energy. This wellness plan is our commitment to healthy living, which spans across our office environments.