The Speech Analytics Administrator is accountable for administering the day to day functions of the speech analytics tool, supporting the quality organization in the use of Quality Central and providing governance of the Nexidia platform. This person will work within the quality organization and with other speech analytics user groups to ensure platform integrity and minimal cross impact of work streams. Further, the individual will maintain the Quality Central product, administering logins, building quality forms, training and developing auto quality strategy design in support of various groups. Collaborate with cross-functional business teams to interpret and utilize voice analytics to drive effective business improvements and efficiencies.
This individual must understand the mechanics of the speech analytics product with the goal of being the content/functional expert. While this is not an IT role, this individual should have familiarity with the mechanics of the tool functions and how it relates to our various databases, as well as have a vision for how this tool should leverage various internal databases in the future. This includes how data is accumulated and how it flows through the process from the call itself to the speech analytics results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer all facets of Evaluate, including creating/deleting logins and quality forms
- Process sessions, develop dashboards and similar activities to move queries to production and ensure the accuracy of the queries/data available
- Analyze the daily data input into the speech analytics tool to ensure its completeness and accuracy. Recommend processes or improvement to the data feed into the tool to maximize the value of using this tool.
- Improve existing queries to ensure calls are properly categorized by the speech analytics software. This will entail learning the scripting language as well as writing the scripts to both capture potential call issues as well as minimize false positives.
- Analyze KPIs within the speech analytics environments looking for areas of consistent high performance, as well as areas of operational improvements. Look for trends in the data, and isolate patterns by region, site, product, queue, etc.
- Determine opportunities to gain efficiencies in current quality assurance program and/or training program through the KPIs and data available in the speech analytics tool. Recommend logical next steps to improve our processes to close any gaps or areas of concern.
- Establish a set of executive level reports / dashboards to bring forward the most relevant data. Present data in a clear and consistent manner to easily display trends. Develop a dashboard that includes trending information and present your conclusions on the data along with recommendations.
- Monitor productivity of quality speech analytics team members and Evaluate users to recommend efficiencies in the tool operation, form workflow and reporting to maximize usability
- Build a culture and baseline level of understanding within the organization around Speech Analytics. Provide speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design and implementation of new and on-going initiatives.
- Support business objectives and goals by identifying methods to utilize the tool more efficiently.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize operation.
- Manage multiple requests for crossfunctional project teams, set timelines, follow-up actions and communicate results.
- Participate in process improvement activities to meet evolving analytics requirements.
- Support the quality staff in the application of Evaluate by identifying and loading calls, reporting, automatic quality scoring, dashboard creation and form administration.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Expertise in Nexidia/Nice Speech Analytics platform, 2+ years preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Experience with interpreting data, identifying trends and seeking out root causes for solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed deadlines and project goals.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, able to work with minimum supervision and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills with track record of applying rapidly changing technology to complex business needs.
- Experience working with call center quality programs and providing multiple avenues for implementation and communication strategies.
- Ability to execute on initiatives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to use and possesses advanced knowledge of personal computer and software applications such as the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point).
Bachelor's degree or a combination of equivalent level of experience and education.
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
Call Center /Customer Service Experience 3+
Speech Analytics Administration 1+
QualityAssurance Experience 2+
Analysis /Reporting Experience 1+
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of cable television products and services, telephony, internet service
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Speech Analytics technologies
- Six Sigma Black Belt knowledge
May require travel
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.