Full Stack Developer
See all Stealth mode jobs →
Looking for a Full Stack Developer with an extensive experience, willing to take on an opportunity to join the founding team of a blockchain start-up, with an exciting and unique mission-driven vision, innovative business strategy, and a massive scalable market opportunity.
Work closely as part of the core team to determine the vision and roadmap and develop technology strategies and leverage appropriate technologies to deliver the business strategy.
Experienced senior level developer with strong technical skills and passion for blockchain ecosystem who can lead a team for our web-based platform and application development.
Set the roadmap of technical development and features and prepare and present our ecosystem at blockchain conferences and to our customers.
Your role may include:
- Research, prototyping, design, architecture, agile implementation, and/or leading outsourced development team.
- Design system architecture and develop robust backend and microservices
As a Lead developer at a startup, you must be willing to get your hands dirty at first to get the ball rolling, but as the business grows, the role may evolve to C-level.
The perfect candidate has;
- 10+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficient in C/C++, Python, Golang, Node.js, java, etc.
- Experience with design and development of REST APIs
- Experience with design and development of highly scalable distributed systems and microservices
- Ability to Build and develop a formidable team of new generation blockchain experts
- Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies
- Proven project management skills
- Experience and understanding of blockchain architecture, smart contracts and consensus algorithms
- ERC20 Token experience
- Technical Evangelist
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in startups
Most of all, you should have a startup mentality: willingness to wear many hats and strong desire to build the business from ground up
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build an exciting, new and unique ecosystem with almost unlimited scalability
- Freedom to make technical / design decisions and to implement your vision of development process
- Opportunity to have big impact on the vision and the company
- Great team
- Flexible hours
NOTE: This is an equity-only role to start as you'll be part of the core team with a stake in the company, and a tremendous upside potential.
Pay upon successful TGE/ICO: Competitive + full benefits + bonus program + PTO
Preferred Location: Frisco/Plano/Dallas, Texas - remote candidates may still apply