Subtle Medical, backed by top-tier VCs and powered by proprietary AI technologies from Stanford, is a startup developing deep learning and artificial intelligence infrastructure to make medical imaging faster, safer and smarter. Subtle Medical is collaborating with prestigious hospitals and industry leaders both in US and in China. Subtle Medical is the winner of the 2018 NVIDIA Inception Award out of 3,000 AI startups.
Our team consists of world leading radiologists, scientists and engineers from Stanford, UC Berkeley, Caltech, CMU, Tsinghua, and GE Healthcare, etc. We are collaborating closely with industry leaders including NVIDIA, Intel etc.
We are offering competitive salary+equity package and actively looking for highly motivated Machine Learning Software Engineers to join our growing team.
Your responsibilities as an integral part of our team include:
- Build software systems that enable our AI-powered image enhancement and analysis algorithms in the clinical workflow
- Collaborate with our research team in developing next-generation AI-powered medical imaging product
- Deploy and maintain our software systems both on the cloud and on premises
- Conceive and document software design and testing plan
- Code and document review
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or relevant Engineering areas, or Bachelor's degree with 2 year experience in relevant industry
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Ability to come up with simple design and write elegant code
- Open-minded and quick learner
Nice to Have
- Experience in web backend development, such as Flask, Django, Node.JS, etc
- Experience in container technology, such as Docker, Amazon ECS, etc.
- Experience in FDA-regulated software development
- Understanding of the general principles of medical imaging and/or DL pipelines on medical images
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org