This part-time, paid position involves research to support the investigative services provided by TDI. The position is located in our downtown Washington, DC office with a flexible schedule of 20-40 hours per week. A successful candidate for this role would provide research, verification, investigative, and writing support.
This position is ideal for students or recent graduates with limited professional experience who are motivated and interested in gaining experience in research and analysis in international business and the investigative intelligence industry.
To apply, please submit both your resume and cover letter.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduates and recent graduates looking for professional experience in an international risk and compliance firm
- Interest in issues related to global affairs, business, or anti-corruption issues
- Fluency in English and strong writing and research skills; foreign language skills are a plus
- Professional proficiency in Japanese, Spanish, and/or Arabic preferred
- Successful candidates are creative problem solvers with excellent research and writing skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to produce consistent and organized written products
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
About TDI Compliance
With two decades of experience, we are committed to serving our clients and protecting their interests. Since 1999, we have delivered due diligence services that exceed our clients’ expectations. Headquartered in Washington, DC with offices in Houston, Dubai, Singapore, and Zurich, TDI Compliance is a global firm specializing in addressing compliance risks across an increasingly complex regulatory landscape. Regardless of the challenges businesses face, be it corruption, bribery, money laundering, or other compliance risks, we provide cost-effective, risk management solutions customized to our clients’ business needs.