thredUP is the largest online marketplace for secondhand clothing. We make buying and selling a cinch for millions of women across the globe. The company resells more than 35,000 brands across hundreds of categories at up to 90% off the original retail value. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco and backed by world-class investors, thredUP is reinventing the secondhand clothing industry and inspiring a new generation of consumers to think secondhand first.
About the role
thredUP is looking for a talented UI/UX designer that loves to think big but also delights in the details. You have a passion for e-commerce and sustainability. You are ready to grow your skills in a team committed to innovation within the intersection of retail and technology.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define requirements, map user flows, prototype interactions, implement features, perform analyses and iterate
- Design from end to end across all platforms
- Work to build customer empathy through research and customer interviews
- Partner with teammates to give and solicit feedback and further define the thredUP visual design language
- Execute in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- A portfolio that demonstrates high level design thinking as well as detailed visual design skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for building great products, experiences and design
- Strong collaborator with designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS)
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet deadlines