AI Product Manager, Enterprise Chatbot Solutions
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
See all Wells Fargo jobs →
The Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Solutions group, part of the broader Innovation Group at Wells Fargo, was formed in early 2017 with the mandate to enable the enterprise to leverage the full capabilities of AI for delivering insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, driving greater operational efficiency, and better managing risk.
One of the key responsibilities for the AI team is to build and manage chatbot and virtual assistant (CVA) platforms for the bank. While many of the use cases will be customer-facing, others are geared towards simplifying and improving the lives of internal team members. The AI Product Manager for Enterprise Chatbot Solutions will be the business champion and solution owner for one or more internal CVA solutions for use by internal team members. Understand the tech stack to support the applicable AI disciplines, particularly in the conversational app/virtual assistant space. Build relationships with stakeholders, business partners and vendors to drive large-scale digital transformation through AI product(s). Be a subject matter expert to help on project initiatives that leverage your solution. Guide the efforts of all the other team members and partners as it pertains to your product; you are ultimately responsible for it all. Be focused on enhancing customer experiences and team member relationships through emerging technology.
This is an opportunity to join a start-up within a large organization. Be flexible and adaptable – this is an evolving space, we’re going to learn, things will change. Be curious and creative – help us find solutions and chart the course. Be action-oriented – we need to roll up our sleeves, work hard, and get a lot of stuff done.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, strategic planning or a combination of both, with one or a combination of the following: treasury, trade or payments products
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies by collaborating with large, matrixed teams
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Project management experience
- Client services experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- End-to-end product or channel management experience, from discovery through execution, concept to launch
- Content Program Management experience
- Customer Experience Design
- Experience with AI platforms for Chatbots/Virtual Assistants
- Sound understanding of the overall AI landscape
- Learn quickly, show depth of understanding
- about emerging technology as a catalyst for great customer and team member experiences
- Collaborative, influential and highly self-aware, find solutions
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.